Club GM 4-1-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for everyone moaning about a lack of a confirmed stadium on BM. If Peel decides they do not want to sell at anything close to reasonable terms right now, would you prefer to just built at an out of town site, or wait and try and work it until we get it?

Im guessing 100% would say the later. In which case, stop moaning. 8 months is nothing in land development, and there is one giant unfounded assumption rolling around here that Peel are just happy to take whatever they can get and sod off, rather than play hardball. Large corporations don't just come to agreeable terms to both over the course of a couple of months, unless someone really got the short end of the stick.

So is this it now? Have a negative view and enough cry arses report you then your banned?

No. But a lad who has been here for a few weeks, who has tons and tons of posts reported kind of gets on my tits.

Lob in suspect banned multi, possible wum, (not sure on that tbh), and frankly, I/we have better things to do.

Like I said, "High Maintenance".

Right never expected to see a model 3D rendering or big reveal of Stadium tonight but for me aside from the fantastic growth in revenue going forward that is astoundingly impressive given no one invests in football any more:blush:amazing what a clean broom can do.

The fact local council are investing millions into road network and rail infrastructure in a area that's derilict no way are the doing that for the benefit of peel holdings grand scheme of glass shards an floating bars not a chance.

That folks is the cat out the bag #coyb

So is this it now? Have a negative view and enough cry arses report you then your banned?
upload_2017-1-4_20-21-11.jpeg
Oh, and it's you're.

No. But a lad who has been here for a few weeks, who has tons and tons of posts reported kind of gets on my tits.

Lob in suspect banned multi, possible wum, (not sure on that tbh), and frankly, I/we have better things to do.

But why is his stuff being reported? Who in their right mind finds something that someone has put on a free to use online community that offensive they have taken their time to write a report about it.

You need to have a word with the crying quegs that are doing the reporting.

But why is his stuff being reported? Who in their right mind finds something that someone has put on a free to use online community that offensive they have taken their time to write a report about it.

You need to have a word with the crying quegs that are doing the reporting.

Whatever mate.

Re the ground

The easiest thing to do is the brownfield site in SC, we would be preparing ground works at this stage if it were going to happen.

BM far more complex site and there is nothing in tonights agm to suggest this will not happen.

Interesting to note that the term months was used so a definitive time frame for announcement there I'd suggest.

My thoughts about the agm.

Moshiri seems to be making all the right noises and has good intentions.

Whilst talking sense in a confident manner it is clear that he is going about his business in a rather understated way.

I really don't see him ploughing millions upon millions of his money into player recruitment.
Fans expecting huge investments need to have a reality check.

How's that fair though. He didn't break any rules as far as I saw and was only banned because he had a different opinion to a lot of posters.

Whatever mate.
It's true though, it seems a bit of a cheap shot to ban someone for the "high maintenance" rule when in actual fact they haven't actually broken any rules. I pointed out earlier that I was banned for calling someone a kopite, I was called a kopite and a melt earlier, both personal insults and I bet nothing was done.

I know @AndyC has dealt with it in his own way and that's fine, but where's the consistency?

Status
Not open for further replies.