Club GM 4-1-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Esk

Player Valuation: £70m
Breaking my own imposed monatorium on posting I just want to say how delighted I am that all the positives previously expressed about Moshiri are coming to fruition.

Re BM it's now confirmed as our first choice, we have an option to acquire the site and LCC are totally supportive.

The best evening for Evertonians in decades.

AndyC

Staff member
Breaking my own imposed monatorium on posting I just want to say how delighted I am that all the positives previously expressed about Moshiri are coming to fruition.

Re BM it's now confirmed as our first choice, we have an option to acquire the site and LCC are totally supportive.

Since Rotterdam !!! ;) ;)

Amw79

Player Valuation: £35m

Was this confirmed?

ChrisBlue

Player Valuation: £1.5m

Didn't you say we had bought the site in Aug?

Seathestars

Player Valuation: £60m
Can someone tell me what page the meeting starts on. I've gone back to about page 25 and still can find the beginning of the meeting.
Did they have tea and cakes and all that malarkey.

Khalekan

Player Valuation: £80m

:dance:

Oh ye of little faith.

Listen to The Esk.....he is da man ;)

bullensboy

Player Valuation: £2.5m

you have just tweeted you are disappointed. Please make your mind up

everton2004

Player Valuation: £35m
Missed it all as was busy setting up 'er indoors new laptop. Ignoring the stadium, what else was announced on the commercial side that is positive?

roydo

Staff member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Didn't you say we had bought the site in Aug?

You are quite "New" on here, though the jury is out on that.

One rule that we have that is not always in the public domain is that relating to High Maintenance posters/WUM.

Your posts to reports to time on site ratio is very, very close to being infracted under said rule.

Add something to the site other than snide asides.

Your choice Chuckles.

MikeH72

Player Valuation: £90m
IMG_4086.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks