Clean sheets - What are they, where did they go and when will we see them again?

Next Clean Sheet?

• Next match (Leeds)

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Burnley

Votes: 23 26.1%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Sheffield United

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • When Trump concedes

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Once we've all had the Covid vaccine

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • A club full of bedwetters will never have clean sheets

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • Other humorous option (please elaborate in the comments)

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Shut up as long as we win I don't care about clean sheets that's only for fantasy league virgins

Votes: 11 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We finally did it!

Congratulations to all of you who correctly guessed Chelsea on the poll... A whopping 0% of you!

Who knew that the secret to defensive success was a combination of the unconventional 4 CB back line and some lucky woodwork interventions.

We finally did it!

Congratulations to all of you who correctly guessed Chelsea on the poll... A whopping 0% of you!

Who knew that the secret to defensive success was a combination of the unconventional 4 CB back line and some lucky woodwork interventions.
Er; no. I picked Chelsea...

Actually I didn't!

We finally did it!

Up picked Chelsea... wasn’t it obvious? The highest scoring team in the league we would keep a clean sheet against.

Status
Not open for further replies.