City to bid £20 mil for Rodders...

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Everton fans are happy to sell our bightest young talent to 1 of our rivals?

Interesting.

Kenwrong got you all brainwashed.

We've got no money and Jack has done nothing other than the goal against United and the brace in Europe to suggest he really is going to be THAT good of a player
Money plus Adebayor would make perfect sense in my opinion

Interesting.

We're not going to be competing with City next year, I fear.

And he's not our brightest young talent, that would be either Coleman or Fellaini, depending on your definition of young.

Interesting.

We have no money, they have all the money in the world, and noone seems to know where Rodwell's best position is, or even whether he would even be in the first XI. If they come along with some stupid deal which would solve most if not all of our problems in the short-term, and leave Moyes with some money to spend in January, then we would be absolute mugs to turn it down.

Besides, would he even get in their side?

I'd prefer to keep him. He appears to be written off a bit already here....?

If Adebayor wanted to join us, I'd eat my hat. If we signed him, I'd probably eat all of your hats

If Adebayor wanted to join us, I'd eat my hat. If we signed him, I'd probably eat all of your hats

True, its just the only player thats been mentioned that ive been excited about, i know it will most probably never happen like...

I'd prefer to keep him. He appears to be written off a bit already here....?

I can't help wondering if he could take the step up to play for us after spending a season in some outpost.

Status
Not open for further replies.