Cisse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebbiolo

Valuation: £108 million
Daily Express said:
Ricky Sbragia fears Djibril Cisse will quit Sunderland in the summer and is looking at Tottenham striker Darren Bent. Sunderland have a club-record £10million deal in place to make Cisse's loan from Marseille permanent. But his 10 goals have attracted interest from Blackburn, Everton and Wigan.

Bullshit lol

I do like Cisse, though.

With Yakubu, Cahill, Saha, Vaughan, Anichebe and possibly Jo we don't really need him. He's a good player though, when he wants to be.

With Yakubu, Cahill, Saha, Vaughan, Anichebe and possibly Jo we don't really need him. He's a good player though, when he wants to be.

Saha, injury prone... Anichebe, will he turn into a proper player?

Vaughan will he be a footballer?

Jo, will we sign him?

Saha, injury prone... Anichebe, will he turn into a proper player?

Vaughan will he be a footballer?

Jo, will we sign him?

Hopefully they will, we'll have to wait and see.

Cisse would cost quite a bit of money and in my opinion we should be looking to stregthen in other areas, like on the wings.

Hopefully they will, we'll have to wait and see.

Cisse would cost quite a bit of money and in my opinion we should be looking to stregthen in other areas, like on the wings.

I lost hope on Vaughan...the lad's misfortune is unbelievable.... so many injuries at such a young age... makes you wonder...

I lost hope on Vaughan...the lad's misfortune is unbelievable.... so many injuries at such a young age... makes you wonder...

Agreed, it's very worrying although saying that Osman was the same. He had some bad injuries in his youth and didn't come through until he was 23.

Hopefully it's the same with Vaughan, he's still only 20.

.......but also sulks when things are not going so well. Like you said, we dont really need him. I dont want him but would find it hilarious if he played for us and scored against the RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.