Christmas fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise surprise, look who gets shafted and who does well
Is it us ?

DpVWe7MXcAABAk_
t

I don't really care at the end of the day. As long as we don't have too many injuries at Christmas we should be OK.

It's worse than other teams yes. And no doubt the better off teams will still moan. But it's Sunday - Wednesday - Saturday - Tuesday. It's not that bad. No 2 in 3 days like other years.

I don't really care at the end of the day. As long as we don't have too many injuries at Christmas we should be OK.

It's worse than other teams yes. And no doubt the better off teams will still moan. But it's Sunday - Wednesday - Saturday - Tuesday. It's not that bad. No 2 in 3 days like other years.
It’s like being in Europe all over again

Agree, four games in ten days isn't the end of the world. Plus, going to Brighton over that period is our only big travel day. Champions / Euro League teams play three games in eight days consistently and an away game might involve going to Azerbaijan.

I'm more arsed about a 12.30 kick off on New Years Day and having to pitch up at Goodison still nursing a monster hangover no doubt.

The old get that I am, I hate the fact that there isn't a full programme of matches on Boxing Day. If you can't observe traditions around Christmas it's a poor do.

9 games on Boxing Day this year at least. Better than most years.

What I don't understand is New Years Day. Firstly it's a Tuesday. Teams play Saturday - Tuesday all the time. So why only 3 games that day. And only one at 3pm? The other 2 are both televised with us on at 12.30.

Stick It up them and win them all. Do they try and pretend it's computer generated? The problem is, we accept it. Guardiola and Klopp are foreign and in the last couple of years they're trying to force the situation to get us to change our schedules, and look at the reward. This is why football sucks, just run by a bunch of pussies who don't like people getting upset.

But we have to stop being nice everton and accept being shafted over absolutely everything.

I'm sure it wouldn't have been hard for the schedulers to have made this a lot fairer

Status
Not open for further replies.