Christian Bolaños

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netromelo

Player Valuation: £8m
Danish media linking us with a £2m move for Copenhagen winger Christian Bolaños.

Decent player, I saw him a lot when he played in the norwegian league a few years ago. Was the best player in the league for a couple of season. We apparently tried to sign him before he went to Norway, but it fell through due to work permit problems.

He's got 35 caps for Costa Rica.

Thoughts?

Absolutely no idea, he might be one of Moyes' cheap buys that turn out to be a great piece of business or he could be sh*te. Apparently he's 28 and usually plays on the right.

From wiki:

Style of Play

As a player, Christian is a very skilled dribbler and fast player who usually is able to run from his opponent and make deadly crosses. He also commands a very delicate kicking technique and is capable of shooting with both legs. He is also a decent freekick taker and is known to be a player who is capable of making the crucial pass that opens the defense. Despite his small height and tendency to dribble, Christian is rarely staying down for long on the pitch and has a physique that can match most wingbacks.

I agree that he was the best player in the league, along with Anthony Annan. Would love it if he became a success with us.

Btw anyone here who think he looks like a mirror image of Billy from the first Predator movie?

As long as he's not a mirror image of a certain Russian Billy now plying his trade with Spartak Moscow I'm not too bothered.

I agree that he was the best player in the league, along with Anthony Annan. Would love it if he became a success with us.

Btw anyone here who think he looks like a mirror image of Billy from the first Predator movie?

There's something out there, and it ain't no man... so I continue with my 24/7 search for investment

Status
Not open for further replies.