Chris Wilder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is a gamble ultimately?

There are no sure things as Jose's recent stint at United shows. Yes, he got the EL but you get my drift. See also HK's return etc.

I think having no experience managing in top level footy is more of a gamble mate, and the pressure and expectations of managing Sheff Utd will be miles away from the expectations and pressure managing us.

I think having no experience managing in top level footy is more of a gamble mate, and the pressure and expectations of managing Sheff Utd will be miles away from the expectations and pressure managing us.

Yes it's a fair point, it could be too big a job.

On the other hand, all the great managers stepped up at some point. Where we are at present, we are unlikely to attract one of the elite managers, we have a better chance of getting someone on the way up. He's achieved everywhere he's been, he comes across as a winner.

The problem is mate, like Silva, he would be another gamble.

wilder donesnt have a relegation on his cv.. only promotions..

out of all the british coaches about, hes actually done a real apprenticeship and done very well with average teams … just as he is now.

its of no coincidence chris wilder has his sheff united team above mega million spending marco 'done nothing' silva

anyone who was happy that we got silva .. should be over the moon if we get wilder, someone with actual pedigree in coaching and can get the best out of crap players like we have

BS

*vomits*

I love the fact you pander after marco bluddy silva who has donr nothing in the game , and pull your nose up at chris wilder whose proven he has what it takes in every English league with mediocre teams, and doing it playing progressive football, (the type you'd probably like, think silva with some metholodgy)

have a look into wilders career..

moyes hadn't even done what wilder has.. and he went on to do ok with us

Status
Not open for further replies.