Chris Kamara/Owen on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj Ashba

Player Valuation: £750k
Chris Kamara â€￾@chris_kammy

All our best guests talk 4England @themichaelowen you did really well, if you don't sign 4 ******* then we will get you on each week ha ha

7 letters?

Ourselves or west Ham

I've said it a few times but stoke have an offer on the table and are hopeful that a fewer minor negotiations will take place this week and green light it , although they could do with shipping someone out to perhaps up the wages. Stoke certainly consider themselves the favourites although that doesn't mean it'll happen.

Despite all the people , posters , journos and twitter accounts that have talked of interest from Everton I've consistently said that I'm told and I believe we haven't made even an enquiry for Owen and have no interest in him , that could be wrong but I don't think it is

I've said it a few times but stoke have an offer on the table and are hopeful that a fewer minor negotiations will take place this week and green light it , although they could do with shipping someone out to perhaps up the wages. Stoke certainly consider themselves the favourites although that doesn't mean it'll happen.

Despite all the people , posters , journos and twitter accounts that have talked of interest from Everton I've consistently said that I'm told and I believe we haven't made even an enquiry for Owen and have no interest in him , that could be wrong but I don't think it is

If you take a step back from things and just look at it logically, it's clear that Moyes is not looking at this kind of signing at all. He wouldn't be welcomed at Goodison by the fans, massive wages and has no resale value as he is the wrong age... the fact we have a 17 year old kid on trial says it all about the current direction of the club.

Moyes is looking to build a squad again, a new five year plan I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.