Chosen one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Toffee

Not worth a penny
Today is exact 30 years ago that I found out I was a chosen one. Wednesday 6th of March 1985, Everton v Fortuna Sittard in the ECWC. The day that Everton found their way to my heart. Haven't looked back ever since. Can fairly say it as been a rollercoaster ride since that first day. But one I wouldn't have wanted to miss for all the money in the world.

Thank you Everton, for enriching my life. Truly a special club and thank you for chosing me as one of the privileged few. ;)

Today is exact 30 years ago that I found out I was a chosen one. Wednesday 6th of March 1985, Everton v Fortuna Sittard in the ECWC. The day that Everton found their way to my heart. Haven't looked back ever since. Can fairly say it as been a rollercoaster ride since that first day. But one I wouldn't have wanted to miss for all the money in the world.

Thank you Everton, for enriching my life. Truly a special club and thank you for chosing me as one of the privileged few. ;)
Was at that game you were lucky to start life off as an evertonian in the glory days.
What a time we were going out beating everybody.
I think at one point we were playing every 3 days with replays and looking as fit and hungry as lions knocking everyone aside

giphy.gif

Glory hunter.

When I heard Z cars for the first time when I was a mere stripling. The tingle down the spine and the roar of the crowd when we scored. We lost in my first game but it didn't seem to matter - I was hooked.

It soon passes. Most of my all time players are from when I first started being a fan. Even the kits. It is so nice looking back. When I was at primary school I was the only Evertonian. As I got older there was more. In secondary school and college. Everyone else were United. I was originally from Bolton. The Wanderers are my 2nd team btw. That was a mare when they got relegated in their first season at the Reebok. Now Macron. But there was no divided loyalty from me. Then I met my now Mrs, Moved to Wigan and there are Evertonians everywhere.
My life is my family, Everton and Salford Red Devils. I would not have it any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.