Homepage Article chicoazul's Southampton Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good preview. Really hope we start the match with pace and conviction even going a bit direct to begin with.

If we let them press us they will get confidence and build resilience. If we get on top I reckon they could fold.

Inappropriate Language
A photo of Terry Paine! That hooked me from the beginning.

The wrinkled walnut that I call a brain still has some juices flowing. Perhaps our last, glorious, emancipating result unfroze them. I suddenly realised, like an extra from a cheap sci fi show, that I've been living in stasis for two decades. The mist that engulfed me has drifted away, the door has opened and I emerge into a bright new future where possibilities are endless. If I can just avoid the robot heading towards me with the rectal probe then life's about to be very rosy .....

Viva Richy and Gylfi and Carlo for unshackling us.

The perpetual slaves of mental inferiority; of not really believing we could; of fear and dread; the condemned man who's meekly led to the gallows with all fight and hope gone; the knowledge that it hurts like hell to take this pain all over again, but in a few days it'll dissipate to a dull inner scream.

Richy, Gylfi and Carlo ..... emancipation! Free! Free at last!

I had a dream, and it came true last week Rev King.

My eternal optimism was all bluff until we broke through the wall of red [Poor language removed] that inhibited our development and strangled our hopes. Well, that's [Poor language removed] dust now my friends. We're moving on and those bastards have our tyre marks all over them and the archeologists will be pouring over the remnants saying "A great empire did once stand here .."

History starts now. Get your pen Carlo.

The question now becomes, how long since the [Poor language removed] beat us?

Look at that cave man go...only a pale shadow of the rs preview or some previous Southampton previews though
Don't need a pale shadow of a performance to complete the set.

As an owner of a 50 quid gaming mouse (what's plural of mouse btw??) I feel a little targetted, but great preview.
As for

Took about 15 mins untill after the final whistle. Man U scored after a final whistle earlier in the season so I feared the same because, well, you know.
i though this. Still expecting the match to be voided and them awarded the points

A photo of Terry Paine! That hooked me from the beginning.

The wrinkled walnut that I call a brain still has some juices flowing. Perhaps our last, glorious, emancipating result unfroze them. I suddenly realised, like an extra from a cheap sci fi show, that I've been living in stasis for two decades. The mist that engulfed me has drifted away, the door has opened and I emerge into a bright new future where possibilities are endless. If I can just avoid the robot heading towards me with the rectal probe then life's about to be very rosy .....

Viva Richy and Gylfi and Carlo for unshackling us.

The perpetual slaves of mental inferiority; of not really believing we could; of fear and dread; the condemned man who's meekly led to the gallows with all fight and hope gone; the knowledge that it hurts like hell to take this pain all over again, but in a few days it'll dissipate to a dull inner scream.

Richy, Gylfi and Carlo ..... emancipation! Free! Free at last!

I had a dream, and it came true last week Rev King.

My eternal optimism was all bluff until we broke through the wall of red [Poor language removed] that inhibited our development and strangled our hopes. Well, that's [Poor language removed] dust now my friends. We're moving on and those bastards have our tyre marks all over them and the archeologists will be pouring over the remnants saying "A great empire did once stand here .."

History starts now. Get your pen Carlo.

The question now becomes, how long since the [Poor language removed] beat us?
You got words brother. Put them together for @GrandOldTeam to publish some day soon.

It's down here and on your second right;

'Kin ell @chicoazul you write things of beauty. I'd pay you to stay if I had the means. Has Danny sent you a mug yet ffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.