Homepage Article chicoazul's Leeds Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is now on the front page;

Preferred yours.
NEA.
🤷‍♂️

You had me at:
And thus, what feels like some cruel, weird sleepwalk into the abyss continues, in a season for Everton (football club) that feels as confusing and painful as your first ever haemorrhoid.
One of your best that isn't just aimed at the hygene of the other tribe.
Left me feeling I needed some sort of salve for the sore anus, but we are likely due another dry-bumming from another relegation competitor this weekend so maybe I'll wait untill Sunday.

'the big plain speaking pragmatic rasping voiced crudely goateed scotch egg in a suit' lol

Love this lulling into a false sense of security moment 'You may be hoping for some customary unfair words about Leeds in this preview, alas, I’m quite fond of the place and people' before unloading a few lines later haha Gold! lol

FFS @chicoazul

They sit two points ahead of Everton in a game where three points go to it’s victor, should there be a victor.

01.gif

Seriously though, another top match preview. Thanks for taking the time and effort ;)

Is now on the front page;

Good read even for a Leeds fan. I know your lot are unhappy with the board etc. Compared to us you have had it easy..Life doesn't end for a football club,if they get relegated out of the PL. I've seen three bad relegations,down to the 3rd division for 3 years and yes the standard can be diabolical at times,but you still stick it out. Go to the same pub before games have a laugh with your mates and then hope you stuff Yeovil,etc. The minus 15 season was for atmosphere as good as it gets. Nearly got promoted 50000 plus at Wembley,lost to the mighty Doncaster,but we did it eventually.
I don't know what will happen tomorrow,but there will be two teams giving it all ,passionate fans on both sides,and hopefully Leeds win.

Status
Not open for further replies.