Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep we were so bad,hopefully all this changing the team etc every week is as we think is Ancelotti seeing how players do in game action,if we are doing this next season nearly every week if we get decent players in just to give players a game etc ,it will unsettle us every week as we need to stick to the same team as much as pos bar if they play crap off course

Deffo mate. That midfield is a real concern and I'm wondering if it might be time to put Richarlison back out on either wing to add a bit of solidity and put Kean up top. Or maybe go 352 and pack the midfield a bit more.

Sidibe is a real concern and I think Ancelotti said Coleman was deffo out for the next 2 games so thays him out fkr the Derby.

Disappointed to see Digne put straight back in today, I think Baines done more than enough to be given the nod and that's not even taking into account how poor Digne has been this season.

So much to work on, got to trust Carlo that he has the stomach to sort this crap out.

Deffo mate. That midfield is a real concern and I'm wondering if it might be time to put Richarlison back out on either wing to add a bit of solidity and put Kean up top. Or maybe go 352 and pack the midfield a bit more.

Sidibe is a real concern and I think Ancelotti said Coleman was deffo out for the next 2 games so thays him out fkr the Derby.

Disappointed to see Digne put straight back in today, I think Baines done more than enough to be given the nod and that's not even taking into account how poor Digne has been this season.

So much to work on, got to trust Carlo that he has the stomach to sort this crap out.
Sidibe even more the last few weeks and Digne have been all over the place,in the wrong sense of the word.Thought Davies has been so lucky to come in from nowhere myself and again does not impress-not impressed me since season 1 bar the rare odd game,while sig has put a spell on everyone it seems,big clear our needed which is easier said than done with the contracts they have and the amount of time some have left,while some like niasse/martina will go but think Ramirez/Morgan have year to go to name the odd few

I just believe what I see a very good ball playing centre half, who is in fact our best centre half, who brings a bit of pace and aggression to our static defence. Also very glad he recently signed a new long term deal, because being young, could well mean he will get better and better.
Another Stones I feel. Sometimes good Sometimes a liability.

Just got back now from the game absolutely crap back to marco silvas Everton that.couldnt of won a fight with a paper bag.pickford kept it from been more than 4 defence crap midfield think stayed at the team hotel.shambolic

24 people voted for Rich

24 people who didn’t watch today’s match

Did he play?
Will always get stuck in but with numptys all over the pitch today,what could he do. The guys got passion but he has,nt got a Neymar playing next to him.

You know you're shight when you lose 4-0 and your keeper is joint MotM, along with a kid whose main claim to the acolade was...
1) He wasn't the keeper
2) He wasn't any of the other overpaid lazy kin wasters.

We made an average in transition Chelsea look like the Chelsea of 15yrs ago.
We made an 18yr old kid look like a mixture of Beckenbauer and Makalele in their pomp
We even made Barkley look like a 1966 Bobby Charlton ffs

Honeymoon period has ended.
Come back to the real world.
Forget about Europe and stop playing players who are not in our plan next season. :bye:

Thought we may have started slow then maybe pick it up a bit during the second half; didn't expect us to just pretty much slip in to a coma. On the plus side, every passing game is giving Ancelotti a better idea of what he has to work with. He's getting to know who's not interested in playing the way he wants as well as who's not capable. This whole process should make his decision making over the next couple of transfer windows fairly easy.

Went for Jordan 'Safe Hands' Pickford for man of the Match. We could have easily lost that game by seven or eight.

I turned off after 2, you can tell when it's one of those performances. 1 step forward and 2 steps back with these lads.

You know you're shight when you lose 4-0 and your keeper is joint MotM, along with a kid whose main claim to the acolade was...
1) He wasn't the keeper
2) He wasn't any of the other overpaid lazy kin wasters.

We made an average in transition Chelsea look like the Chelsea of 15yrs ago.
We made an 18yr old kid look like a mixture of Beckenbauer and Makalele in their pomp
We even made Barkley look like a 1966 Bobby Charlton ffs
Shudder to think what you thought our man Davies looked like then!

Status
Not open for further replies.