Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet, our best two performances this season were under Dunc.

No, I didn't say we haven't improved. I'm saying we need to demand better. It's all well and good giving the players dogs abuse, but the manager isn't blameless, especially if you're 4-0 down after 55 minutes.

I stand by my statement that if we fail to get Europa, it will be a huge failure on Carlo's part.
The season was already effectively over by the time he came in!! lol christ on a bike...

And yet, our best two performances this season were under Dunc.

No, I didn't say we haven't improved. I'm saying we need to demand better. It's all well and good giving the players dogs abuse, but the manager isn't blameless, especially if you're 4-0 down after 55 minutes.

I stand by my statement that if we fail to get Europa, it will be a huge failure on Carlo's part.

Utter rubbish. He has brought in none of his own players , has inherited this shambles of demotivated losers , from a clown like Silva. FFS , give him some time and a bit of patience.

Richarlison and DCL are the only two I'd keep if I was looking to build a squad capable of challenging the top 6 over the next 3 years.

Gomes, Bernard, Digne, Holgate, Iwobi, Mina and Pickford wouldn't get anywhere near the starting XI of any other top 7/8 side. They are atrocious.

But then you look at some of the players thriving for other sides in the current top 7 and I don't think they are any worse

This is why I think we need to demand better of Carlo.

So you think all of them players you mentioned are atrocious, yet go on to say Ancelotti should be getting a tune out of them. Hmmm interesting. Btw I don't think they are atrocious, not brilliant either, but certainly not atrocious, today we were piss poor admittedly, but we were beaten by a very good team, fresh from well beating Liverpool and full of confidence. Do you not rate Holgate ?

The season was already effectively over by the time he came in!! lol christ on a bike...

With 55% of the season to go?

3 points off a Champions League spot 2 weeks ago.

Season over in December?

OK mate.

So you think all of them players you mentioned are atrocious, yet go on to say Ancelotti should be getting a tune out of them. Hmmm interesting. Btw I don't think they are atrocious, not brilliant either, but certainly not atrocious, today we were piss poor admittedly, but we were beaten by a very good team, fresh from well beating Liverpool and full of confidence. Do you not rate Holgate ?
Hes a wind up merchant who shouldn't be on this forum mate. Don't give him any legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.