Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s pretty standard Everton tbh, tough run of fixtures which will determine rest of the season and we are probably going to end up with just one point out of 12.

were better under Carlo but we’re still badly Everton at this point and it’s gonna take many years for that to change.
This is Marco Silva's squad. No manager in the world would be able to get a consistent tune out of them. Carlo is completely powerless until he is able to remove most of these players and replace them.

The Liverpool football club game is major in our europa ambitions. It’s a must win.

This squad is mainly dross, who stands out to you ?
For me Richarlison, DCL, Gomes, Holgate and Digna.
Bernard, Iwobi, Mina and Pickford are hit and miss and to be fair none of these players are Carlo's signings.
He needs time and we need patience, he's a proven winner and we have to give him time to build.

Richarlison and DCL are the only two I'd keep if I was looking to build a squad capable of challenging the top 6 over the next 3 years.

Gomes, Bernard, Digne, Holgate, Iwobi, Mina and Pickford wouldn't get anywhere near the starting XI of any other top 7/8 side. They are atrocious.

But then you look at some of the players thriving for other sides in the current top 7 and I don't think they are any worse

This is why I think we need to demand better of Carlo.

The first two goals are just so poor, First goal is Tom letting Mount having free space for no reason despite walking past him.
Then the second is Sidibe having plain vision of Pedro yet he just lets him run past him, It's embarrassing that these are professional players.

Fan’s eagerness to judge rather than support is worrisome in my view.

I fully support the manager. I want to support the players. But I dont trust these players. They embarrass my club time and time again. It's a hard one.

We can only truly move on when the koeman and silva dross has been shipped out.

So, Ancelotti IS responsible for how much better we've looked, but he's NOT to blame for the fact we're 12th and out the cup......because he's only had 10 league games.

Interesting take.
So you don't agree that Ancelotti has improved us?

No wonder you're treated like a meme around here lol

Richarlison and DCL are the only two I'd keep if I was looking to build a squad capable of challenging the top 6 over the next 3 years.

Gomes, Bernard, Digne, Holgate, Iwobi, Mina and Pickford wouldn't get anywhere near the starting XI of any other top 7/8 side. They are atrocious.

But then you look at some of the players thriving for other sides in the current top 7 and I don't think they are any worse

How come whenever we win you are nowhere to be seen but we get humiliated today and you're all over us like a bad rash. I question your integrity as a blue and i also think you have another agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.