Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeahhhhh that sums it all up.

Two players to square it to for a tap in - Walcott puts it straight into the keeper.

1st 10 minutes you can see we are gonna get beat. They should have scored and we seem to be only too happy to pass to the opposition players!!!

If I can see this 10 minutes in to the game, I`m only an FA Level 2 coach of an amateur side, then why cant everyone on the Everton bench who are far more qualified and paid handsomely to do the job.... Sickening!!!

Little lad of 8yrs here in tears. And am not surprised. Feel for him ! But what gets me is the players leading up to this game, give us all the posit I've and hype and it's all crap.

Well, no. They've made the right signings, with a clear strategy in mind. They've spent when they needed to and bought top quality, led by a top manager that they've backed even when it's not been going so well. That's why they're reaping the rewards.

Moshiri hasn't got a clue, he's continuously put his faith in people who talk the talk but don't walk the walk and he's chopped and changed when the going got tough. No faith whatsoever in the leadership of this club, rotten from top to bottom.
I agree about Moshri.

But you said throwing money at the problem rarely helps...so by extension you are saying the record spends on Van Dijk and Allison haven't helped? Make your mind up.

Incidentally the RS blew a load of money on average players who flopped over the years before they stumbled on the winning formula. It was more a law of averages than a master plan to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.