Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never understand why footballers (pro sports in general) can't be sacked or have contracts cancelled for not performing.

In any other profession if you don't do you job after a couple of warnings your thrown in the bin. If I go into work on Monday and just sit at my desk and not even turn on my laptop, I won't be there for long. Yet footballers who don't perform game after game are just still here. Baffling.
Pay as you play would keep them on their feet and would get rid of any complacency.

Just watch Sigturdsons movement or lack it, he spends more time not moving trying to figure out what to do than he does actually moving, totally liability, Davies is like a less crap sig as well with only marginally better movement, both shouldn't be anywhere a premier league pitch

4919F1AE-EEC1-428C-9B5C-7644BA4C336C.jpeg

Not sure how you can really blame Ancelotti here

We’ve got a wretched threadbare squad full of absolute cowards

Only so much he can do

Well he keeps playing 442

He keeps shoehorning Siggurdsson into it

Davies and Sidibe keep getting chances

His options are limited no doubt but all this "im flexible and dont play one way" is BS when he could easily shake it up.

Go 352 so Digne and Sidibe dont actually need to defend as much and have an extra body in our crap midfield

Or 433 and knock it long to Richarlison, DCL and Walcott on the counter

Play Gordon or 1 or two others from the under 23's

He's not completely without fault regardless of how disgraceful the players have performed.

Status
Not open for further replies.