Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like hating anyone but Sidibe has changed my mind. This is a rout as we are playing nothing like the team thats played so far under Ancelotti and their ineptitude is totally embarrassing. Europe good bye we aren't good enough by any stretch of the imagination

What the [Poor language removed] was this performance? I know we have some crap players but this is inexplicably bad. Worse than December's derby.

Gylfi Sigurdsson given golden opportunities by Carlo Ancelotti and still churns up with crap performances week after week. I really cannot wait until he is sold.

Bad enough that I paid £10 to watch this, absolutely awful for those Blues that set off at stupid 'o' clock this morning, spend however much to get there along with a match ticket.

Switching it off now

Problem here is that our best player has been rushed back from serious injury before he's ready and is strolling around like an overweight 40 year old in his testimonial game. And frankly he's the best we have on the pitch! An impossible clearout and rebuild is needed. Recent results in our favour have all been down to the Duncan bounce. The rot has set right in again in a big way.

Status
Not open for further replies.