Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our lack of pace, power and tackling in the middle of the park is so obvious. We close down in such a half hearted way.

It's a disgrace. Total fanny behaviour. They run around too scared to even put a tackle in.

Completely overrun, needs to bring richarlison back into some variation of 4 5 1 as it's pointless having 2 up front if the ball is not getting anywhere near them.

Reactions: Sy-

All you lads watching this game. Just concentrate on Davies. His positioning. Work ethic on and off the ball. Concentration. Ability. Just about everything! Utterly useless player. I could play better with a walking stick ffs.!

How on earth are we blaming a 21 year old lad for seasoned pro's playing like utter garbage. Watch the game and watch Davies be the only player in the middle attempt to close people down. He's been poor at best but he's on his own, Gomes has been rushed back to almost unheard levels.

Even Barkley is looking the goods.. that's how flat EFC are.

Sidibe having another mare..Bernard and Siggi outclassed and made to look slow...DCL misses a
one-on-one..poor formation..CFC seen fitter, quicker and have a plan wheresa EFC look awful. Other than SUFC
at home this surely has been the worst first half this season.

I'm watching the match on a Polish channel and even though I don't understand the languag at the half time analysis all I've heard is "Davies" over and over again , he's getting totally roasted !

Status
Not open for further replies.