Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I called it before Davies would look like a school boy against 14 year old Gilmour.

People laughed when I said his fashion side hobby has stunted his development and here we are. He's not progressed 1 bit in near 3 years since his debut but swans around dressed like Lily Savage thinking he's made it.

He needs peddling in the summer along with Siggurdsson & Schneiderlin and bring in 1-2 CM's with actual hunger and desire.
Correct he hasn't progressed. Dont think the fashion stuff has anything to do with it though. Plenty of crap players on our squad who dress normally

Why is Bernard on a pedestal of greatness? For me he contributes about as much as Sigs......which is only a little more than Davies. We have only Gomes in the middle who can read the game and split a defence with one ball, but even he looks far from match fitness. Also Holgate,v Willian, should there be that much difference in speed between 2 pros? He'd not outstrip Jags as easy as that even today.

Was just thinking we should switch to 4-3-1-2 there! Never happened under Silva, Allardyce, Martinez, Koeman who, for all their bluster, were actually completely inflexible to the point of stubbornness with their tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.