Match Thread Chelsea V Everton 25/10/17 League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beni has always impressed me in the academy games. I would love for him and Davies to become the heart of the midfield with Ross hopefully coming back in.

Just shows how bizarre the transfers where in the Summer. We needed defenders and strikers desperately.

..I think we need to see how they perform at this level first. In a way, the selection against Leicester will tell us more.

Was hoping to see width - particularly Mirallas (and Lennon is welcome too) to compensate for other deficiencies up front.. Great to see Macca back - who would have thought he was fit eh? Niasse restored to his proper place (as an impact sub).. plenty of attacking options on the bench and the gall to pick a young lad.. well in Rhino.
Not ecstatic at the thought of Lennon, nor Macca making into our squad, but if Rhino reckons he needs players that are going to give their all at this juncture, so be it...can't be worse than a couple of the new signings though :)

Looks like Mirallas is getting a role as the main striker tonight. He always gets a shot away so I’m happy with that.

Rooney as the playmaker while our £45m one warms the bench. Picking the man on form I suppose, can’t really argue with that.

Can we all make a pact, for one night only support the team, and focus on the positives, and stop burying everyone after they have had a bad game

Yeah?

Sorry mate, but if Mirallas does one of his sulks again then I'm giving him both barrels for it.

Other than that, sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.