Chelsea game travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

polish

Player Valuation: £35m
Know it sounds mad but I'm coming over in March for a game against Chelsea at Goodison. Haven't been in Liverpool for almost 8 years, so I would appreciate any tips where to go to have some fun (Lisbon - I know), what places are must-see and the most important thing - what's the best way to ensure I will have tickets without a restricted view (although judging from our recent performances, I'd better not seeing the game actually)? Should I just buy them online or should I send a fella from the city to get them for me in advance?

Know it sounds mad but I'm coming over in March for a game against Chelsea at Goodison. Haven't been in Liverpool for almost 8 years, so I would appreciate any tips where to go to have some fun (Lisbon - I know), what places are must-see and the most important thing - what's the best way to ensure I will have tickets without a restricted view (although judging from our recent performances, I'd better not seeing the game actually)? Should I just buy them online or should I send a fella from the city to get them for me in advance?
If you can't get them from the club then have a look on stubhub or perhaps a poster on here could help you out with tickets.

On the Everton website you can see the view from selected seats etc and it informs you whether it's restricted etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.