Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next 3 games before international break are crucial.

Richarlison suspended

Coleman, Kenny, Holgate, Braithwaite, Gbamin, Tosun all out injured

No back up to DCL with said Richarlison and Tosun unavailable

If we can get minimum 7 points of the next 3 and avoid any further injuries we should have the bulk of our injuries back in time for the hefty December period which includes that big cup quarter final.

Would be great if we could but our squad is not good enough to compete the whole season at the very top of this league...

If we can keep going till January then sign 2/3 more quality players then maybe but at the moment I am still looking at a top six finish...

Next 3 games are crucial.

Richarlison suspended

Coleman, Kenny, Holgate, Braithwaite, Gbamin, Tosun all out injured

If we can get minimum 7 points of the next 3 and avoid any further injuries we should have the bulk of our injuries back in time for the hefty December period which includes that big cup quarter final.

414DED01-6D6E-4E24-8A55-FE83A9DE4449.jpeg

City are just not that good anymore. Pep's message might have worn out by now.

We need to keep it one game at a time though. Stay in the fight. 3 points tomorrow would be a nice way to continue the fight.

it’s odd looking that their team sometimes Foden Sterling Mahrez - i’d legitimately take our front three over that in terms of balance and threat.

Rodri Gundogan De Bruyne - De Bruyne is obviously world class but I’d have Allan and Doucoure ahead of those other two any day of the week.

We’ve got the better fullback pairing also.

When they get Dias and Laporte our together their back two with the keeper is far better than ours but both are so injury prone that they don’t play enough and Keane and Mina are playing better than Garcia Stones or anyone else they throw in.

City need a full season of Laporte Dias De Bruyne Aguero and Sterling all staying fit to have any chance. If even one is missing they look average.

One thing for sure,
if we get lucky with injuries and manage to keep the form going to mount a challenge,
Our loveable neighbours will be praying for and celebrating any slip ups we have

Status
Not open for further replies.