Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread will be awash with crowing RS soon.
id far prefer to keep things low key then out perform, than run a thread like this and have our noses rubbed in it.

Why are you arsed what they think?

For a brief time this season, Everton are making us happy. We’ve made a tongue in cheek thread where everyone is (In my opinion anyway) being very realistic about our silverware options for the year and our impeding Euros triumph.

This thread will be awash with crowing RS soon.
id far prefer to keep things low key then out perform, than run a thread like this and have our noses rubbed in it.
I don't think anyone is taking it very serious mate, most are long term fans just enjoying the sun whilst it shines after quite a lot of bad weather.

We might after all not do the full sweep and have to settle for the league and FA cup ;)

I don't think anyone is taking it very serious mate, most are long term fans just enjoying the sun whilst it shines after quite a lot of bad weather.

We might after all not do the full sweep and have to settle for the league and FA cup ;)

Defeatist you girl. Of course we'll do the clean sweep. We are going to rewrite the records books :dance:

....early days but Everton, Palace, Brighton et al looking decent and if they have the right mindset they are perfectly capable of challenging the likes of United, Spurs and Chelsea in games.

its lots to do with not accepting the status quo.

Status
Not open for further replies.