Champions or Relegated; Which Happens First for EFC? (Poll)

Which will happen first for Everton?

• Premier League Champions

Votes: 49 45.4%
  • Relegation

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • Finely sliced provolone on toasted bread

Votes: 36 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

upthetoffees

Player Valuation: £8m
Not trying to be negative as I'm sure we'll bounce back from this tough start to this season, but thought this might be an interesting talking point...

If we win the league, it will be because we really lucked out with youth players. I also think we need to take some risks on signings rather than settle for the likes of Jimenez or strikers of his ilk.

If we win the league, it will be because we really lucked out with youth players. I also think we need to take some risks on signings rather than settle for the likes of Jimenez or strikers of his ilk.

You can't overstate the importance that getting lucky with youth. That's what led to the majority of Man United's titles...and the haven't won anything since the last of the class of '92 retired. If we are to win a title in the near future we need DCL, Lookman, Davies, and probably two or three others to become truly world class. And then in the first year or two when they all come good we'll need to augment with a couple of world class signings like you suggest.

Screenshot_20170320-051707.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.