2021/22 Cenk Tosun

maccavennie

Player Valuation: £70m
he won't. yes Rondon is not the best, but Tosun will not offer much more. With DCL and Richarlison back soon and Tosun being out for so long it will take an age before he is match fit.

I've seen Tosun win headers, I've seen Tosun break into a run, I've seen Tosun actually take a shot.

He'll offer far far far more than Rondon

And Tosun is absolutely crap, but he's nowhere near the level of absolute gashness of Rondon

jazzy

Player Valuation: £40m
If the choice is Rondon or Tosun then we are goosed but I'd still.have Tosun every time.
Quite simply Rondon is gashness personified.

Caolam

Player Valuation: £50m
I was debating with myself as to how a club could let a player like Josh King go, given that he scored a hat trick today, and bring in Rondon. Then the answer hit me, Josh King could get a hat trick as he was playing against us. Rondon could probably score against us.

diggerdestroyer

Player Valuation: £40m
Its crazy to think we looking here to see if this lad is anywhere close to fitness. Firstly he is after a bad injury and will be bang average. Secondly he will still offer more than rondon. Mad that

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks