2020/21 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youd just shave it at that point

Unless you're a medieval monk, in which case - natural tonsure!

At his best under Allardyce his goal return per minute was on a par with Richarlison's last two seasons and DCL last season. Since then it's been nowhere near good enough.

Hopefully, we find a replacement and a destination for him in this window.

I thought Turkey is supposed to be the best place in the world for hair transplants. Can't believe he hasn't managed to sort himself out properly with the dough he's earning.

Hes already had it done twice and its failed. Same happened to Rooney. Sometimes your bank balance cant convince your barnet that you need the hair to bloody stay in for more than 6 months.

I thought Turkey is supposed to be the best place in the world for hair transplants. Can't believe he hasn't managed to sort himself out properly with the dough he's earning.

Not hair transplants, teeth mate, Turkey teeth, know quite a few who have gone on a weeks holiday and come back like " Bobby Firminho" as my friend Tyler says...

I wonder if Ozil moving to Fenerbahce pushes Besiktas to get a deal done for Cenk. The two are in equal first position at the moment.
Besiktas got big financial problems like all other teams ( fener got ozil with sponsors and ozil's boyhood team ) ,sadly no chance to back turkey.
Last week I saw couple of shouts olan to Crystal Palace but at the end its press

Status
Not open for further replies.