2020/21 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do think the criticism is a bit OTT myself..

I understand if people don't like him for his political leaning but he's not a 'terrible' player in my opinion, just 'limited'. He scored twice on Saturday and retained the ball well whenever he got involved, so personally I chalk that up as a good game for him.

He's not the long term solution, obviously, but credit where it's due.

I understand if people don't like him for his political leaning but he's not a 'terrible' player in my opinion, just 'limited'. He scored twice on Saturday and retained the ball well whenever he got involved, so personally I chalk that up as a good game for him.

Think that's the consensus mate.

Not a patch on Big Vic, maybe level pegging with dirty Den Strac. Injury has obviously made him more limited. Would probably do well for a top team in the Championship, Norwich maybe (hopefully).

It’s time for Large Samuel to do the decent thing and lure him to the land of the boing boing baggies in a desperate attempt to save them from relegation.

Get somebody a bit more mobile in. In all honesty, he’s been a horrific signing, which is sad as I thought he might be a decent slotter for for us.

File under “better than Niasse” which is as fondly as he will be remembered.

For me his best skill is his one-touch layoff and spin. He's good at that and a decent finisher despite his weird shooting technique. Sadly that's literally all he's got in his locker. Very, very similar to Jelavic imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.