2020/21 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bloody hope not
what do you mean, we do not have strikers, Richy-DCL will always be the main guys. Cenk will be a decent back up on the bench till January. Then off to Palace, wants to play the Euros.

I want him to come good so badly. Not much delivered for him today so it was a bit ineffective.
We need him to, other than untried Simms, Tosun is all we have as a back up striker. I won’t really benefit unless Digne is firing crises in. DCL hot very few chances today, but did manage to nick one. But if the supply isn’t there strikers won’t score.

We need him to, other than untried Simms, Tosun is all we have as a back up striker. I won’t really benefit unless Digne is firing crises in. DCL hot very few chances today, but did manage to nick one. But if the supply isn’t there strikers won’t score.
Let's have a look at Simms today was ideal 2-0 down let a younger faster player take his chance not a crocked hasbeen or never will be for that matter in Tuson -

Let's have a look at Simms today was ideal 2-0 down let a younger faster player take his chance not a crocked hasbeen or never will be for that matter in Tuson -
Today wasn’t ideal for Simms, he’s a pacey striker who gets in one and one and finishes. Not what we needed today when they had eleven men behind the ball.
Would definitely like to see him as an option if we end up needing to counter attack against Man U or similar over Tosun though.

Today wasn’t ideal for Simms, he’s a pacey striker who gets in one and one and finishes. Not what we needed today when they had eleven men behind the ball.
Would definitely like to see him as an option if we end up needing to counter attack against Man U or similar over Tosun though.
Amazing Tosun was on for 15r mins one lay off was a cock up - he got booked and passed the ball out to the wing that's not an assist......

Amazing Tosun was on for 15r mins one lay off was a cock up - he got booked and passed the ball out to the wing that's not an assist......
Mate Tosun is crap, I’m not saying that. I’d have brought on Gordon to try and add creativity and drive us forward allowing Dom to stop going wide or deep and keep in the box but I wouldn’t have brought Simms on setting him up to fail as it’s not his game is what I’m saying

Mate Tosun is crap, I’m not saying that. I’d have brought on Gordon to try and add creativity and drive us forward allowing Dom to stop going wide or deep and keep in the box but I wouldn’t have brought Simms on setting him up to fail as it’s not his game is what I’m saying
There was a lot of failures for us today - one young lad would have made no difference have you ever seen two full backs subbed?

I'm not a fan at all for his non-footballing viewpoints but I'd say it is harsh to get on him for not impacting the game in that team fresh off of an ACL injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.