2020/21 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.

oglop44

Player Valuation: £950k
Wants his salary paid up in full so he can go to Besiktas

I think the idea of paying up his contract is sensible, pretty sure he's already stated that he intends to run his contract down so the best other option for us is to sort a January loan which would cover at best 6 months wages. So if we can negotiate him down to paying half of his salary or less then we're onto a winner.

jamieni

Player Valuation: £30m
I think the idea of paying up his contract is sensible, pretty sure he's already stated that he intends to run his contract down so the best other option for us is to sort a January loan which would cover at best 6 months wages. So if we can negotiate him down to paying half of his salary or less then we're onto a winner.
Get him out I say.

CahillsCornerFlag

Player Valuation: £70m
Wants his salary paid up in full so he can go to Besiktas

Paying the full salary isn’t really how negotiation and mutual termination works, otherwise we could just cancel his contract and give him the whole lot.

Think he’d probably settle for about half, but equally it might make more financial sense to loan him out until his contract expires if the loanee club agreed to pay most of his wages.

EFC_FRANCIS

Player Valuation: £8m

Tin-Tin

Player Valuation: £70m
If Besiktas are willing to offer him a contract and he's desperate to go back, he should be happy to termibate his contract at a reduced fee.

Does anyone know if this will help our finances if he does terminate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Bramley Moore Everton T-Shirt
Order Now!
The Holy Trinity Everton T-Shirt
Order Now!
Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks