2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd love for Tosun to go to Palace after having a great loan spell. I think he has it in him, and hopefully Palace can see a way to get the best out of him.
Should have been some kind of clause in there whereby if he scores x amount of goals and they stay up they are obliged to take him for say 10m.

....really? The lad has got glass hamstrings and there’s high risk he’ll spend half his contract on the treatment table.

We really need to get away from players with such history, but unfortunately we’ve now got Delph. I also fear for Gbamin.
Ha, it was more a statement about our lamentable midfield!

Good goal, played well, good after match speech, wasn't subbed and he is now Palace first choice. All good for us. What we need now is another loan for Niasse, say to Bournemouth or Norwich, a quick goal for him, and hey presto two hopeless overpaid galoots off our books.
Yes he’s an all round good player, he’s just been waiting for the right club and the right manager to play for, Freeman the Palace coach who urged Hodgson to sign him certainly knows his stuff, well done Mr. Freeman you’ll be getting a bargain in Cenk, hope you get a bonus off you’re club.

We are blaming our strikers, they haven't been great but...I heard a rumour the other day that it helps the strikers a bit, if your team behind them can actually a few passes together. Palace do and look what happens...
James McCarthy was MOM the other day as well, must be us

James McCarthy was MOM the other day as well, must be us

It's about styles. I always thought he'd do well at Palace. They play more direct and physical.

He's still 10% lacking in every area to be a long term solution for us, but he's not a bad player. It just hasn't worked out for him here and he's probably better suited to a Crystal Palace or whatever.

That said, it hasn't worked out yet. You never know with players like him - he's good enough to the point where if the team 'clicks' around him then he'll look tremendous, because he's a decent finisher and has a decent brain.

That's the word for him actually; 'decent'. Not 'good', but 'decent'.

^
It's still this.

Tosuns performances at Palace will be similar to those of James Beattie for us in 05/06. His only interests are being ready for Turkeys Euro 2020 games. If he wasn't involved in those he'd still be with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.