2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th choice Striker, in a team that MOSTLY plays a lone striker, you see this is the sort of shout nobody can disagree with.

He will defo want game time for the Euros as well.

Hopefully we tell his agent to find him a permanent club rather than a loan.

Should push him out that way so he gets a chance for the euros.

“Wonderful through ball from Iwobi, Cenk races through to try get on the end of it, we will not be going to extra time so not sure he’ll reach the ball in time.”
I think it would be the other way around. Cenk can be nifty with his flicks and passing. Richarlison, Iwobi or Bernard would be on the end of it

In a classic 4-4-2 he should very well be able to sub DCL. We have an absurd amount of games coming up and injuries are a possibility. We are running out of bodies and need every one able to run on two feet in the coming weeks....

Hopefully he will be sold in January. I would take any reasonable offers. Even if we don't buy anyone we have DCL, Richarlison and Kean ahead of him. If he went I would even be happy keeping Niasse until the end of the season as 4th choice knowing his contract will run out. He tries hard but like Sigurdsson simply does not suit the system and players around him.

Hopefully he will be sold in January. I would take any reasonable offers. Even if we don't buy anyone we have DCL, Richarlison and Kean ahead of him. If he went I would even be happy keeping Niasse until the end of the season as 4th choice knowing his contract will run out. He tries hard but like Sigurdsson simply does not suit the system and players around him.

Is Kean ahead of him?

Have a feeling him and Mr Ancelotti will get along very very well. DCL won't get a game till April, Kean and Tosun will be his princes. 4-4-2 it is. he may even loan DCL out and get another striker in January. That's why Tosun seems very happy on his social media after Silva sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.