2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is I'm not a Lewin hater, I honestly think there is a good premiership player in there.

I do like the way he can hold a ball up and put his foot in when needed, he's a big lad now with some deceiving strength too.

I'd have liked to see a rethink with him and give him a go behind the striker/s, I think he'd probably have done better with his chance had he been in more of a midfield roll than up front as a target man.

I honestly don't know is my only answer. He never got the extended run Lewin did so we'll never know.
The reason he didn't get a run of games at the end of the season is because when he got a run of games at the start of the season, he didn't score. He started the first 5 games and scored... no goals. When added to the end of the season before, that gave him 1 goal in his last 12 - consecutive - starts. The idea that he's some crack goalscorer is just weird, he's shown no signs of that at all. I've said it before but half the goals he's scored for us came in the space of 14 days 18 months ago. Other than that mini purple patch, his goalscoring record for us is horrible.

The year is 2133,
Mankind has been at war with itself for decades.

Fresh water is scarce, oil reserves have all but depleted, plunging the worlds infrastructure into chaos.

And despite not playing for over 100 years, Cenk Tosun turns down a move back to Besiktas to “fight for his place” at Everton

I really did LOL at this.

I don't realise why people fall for this " but he tries really hard" nonsense.
Same happened with straqularsi who became a " cult hero" apparently. The man wouldn't look out of place in a non League game on bt sport.

He comes on a runs a lot to cover up he has no quality and wants to stay as long as he can on this salary

Schneiderlin is doing the same as well, but at least he doesn't mask it and pretend, you have to give him respect for that.

I don't realise why people fall for this " but he tries really hard" nonsense.
Same happened with straqularsi who became a " cult hero" apparently. The man wouldn't look out of place in a non League game on bt sport.

He comes on a runs a lot to cover up he has no quality and wants to stay as long as he can on this salary

Schneiderlin is doing the same as well, but at least he doesn't mask it and pretend, you have to give him respect for that.
You should try and mask it a bit better.

Would be interesting to see what him and Kean would pair up like.
You could say that about starting with two speed merchants up front with DCL but ala a better combination maybe Tusun but I doubt it as he slow, and a bad back to goal control player watch him he just flicks and oncoming ball when he is back to goal anywhere,,,,,,,
If you watch the other lot over the park and City they are blessed with pace , and don't use a big no 9.....

Status
Not open for further replies.