2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes no Niasse, but honestly hes like playing with 10 men.

Mo Keggers, DCL, Rico, Walcott, Iwobi, we have enough Strikers.

A little unfair. Not good enough to be the striker for a PL team with ambitions, but that can be said for 99% of strikers. His problem is his physical limitations. Not fast enough, not strong enough, so chases the game instead of imposing his will. But he can finish.

Everyone here was willing to throw a parade for the man when he scored in a monsoon away to Millwall to go up 2-1 late, I'm sure.

Not his fault that Sam overpaid for him or that he's not Harry Kane or even Callum Wilson. I would put my head in the oven if he were our only striker but I like the guy. I wish every player had his attitude.

A little unfair. Not good enough to be the striker for a PL team with ambitions, but that can be said for 99% of strikers. His problem is his physical limitations. Not fast enough, not strong enough, so chases the game instead of imposing his will. But he can finish.

Everyone here was willing to throw a parade for the man when he scored in a monsoon away to Millwall to go up 2-1 late, I'm sure.

Not his fault that Sam overpaid for him or that he's not Harry Kane or even Callum Wilson. I would put my head in the oven if he were our only striker but I like the guy. I wish every player had his attitude.

Yes. Yes. Yes

Is this real? If we can get him off the wage bill and get a fee that would be absolutely fantastic. Get this lad shifted!

Anything more than ~€15M would mean an account profit for us, we would also get close to being in a transfer profit this year, would be great for a healthy financial position for years coming. If Frankfurt can pay at least that to us, then sell. 28 years old, this is probably the last time to sell him for any decent money if there is a buyer interested. Getting rid of his wage also wouldn't hurt us at all. DCL and Kean + Richarlison or Gylfi in a false 9 position are good enough options for this season without European football.

Apparently he has said he wants to stay at Everton.

Absolute parasite if so - knows he aint getting a game so will suckle off the golden teet of Moshiri until his contract expires.

Orrible Galoot

Status
Not open for further replies.