2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, just stick to the football, he's bad enough to warrant some vitriol no need to beat him with other sticks.

Totally agree. If this was Kean or Rich we wouldn't be hounding them out the club.
It didn't happen at Everton and is nothing to do with EFC. Move along and hope he scores the winner Saturday and salutes us :)

As I said, Tosun had a choice. We talk about the values of our club, yet we do nothing. The German clubs have it right; these actions as well as those of St. Pauli showing that they take the lead in such things. We need to do the same. Tosun's actions are not just a poor reflection on him, they are bringing the club into disrepute.

I want to add something for the St. Pauli part. Same club supported Deniz Naki by wearing shirts and fans opening banners for his name while they now Naki supported Pkk and Ypg also shared separatist ideas in social media. I would not take St. Pauli as a decent example for Everton.

Nope, not just you. Under a different system (or a less physically intense league) I think he'd be a solid finisher.
I certainly think he is good enough to justify more minutes then he has got, but he isn't a top 7 Premier League player, however were not a top 7 club, he certainly isnt worse then DCL.
Just hope we can get 15m for him in Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.