2018/19 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I come here to read your comments on Cenk everyday.Just calm down :D He will probably score 14-17 and assist 5-8 if you start him at least 35 games assuming that you will play attacking football.You won’t see him dribble past 3 defenders or run past a quick fullback(he sometimes does though), but at the end of the season when you look at his stats you will see how many goals he is directly involved and it seems like there are many people who won’t accept he is good enough until then because he is not “quick enough”.We as Turks expect and hope as much goals as you guys want from him.Just support him for at least half a season before trying to replace him.

Guys I come here to read your comments on Cenk everyday.Just calm down :D He will probably score 14-17 and assist 5-8 if you start him at least 35 games assuming that you will play attacking football.You won’t see him dribble past 3 defenders or run past a quick fullback(he sometimes does though), but at the end of the season when you look at his stats you will see how many goals he is directly involved and it seems like there are many people who won’t accept he is good enough until then because he is not “quick enough”.We as Turks expect and hope as much goals as you guys want from him.Just support him for at least half a season before trying to replace him.
Tosun im sure is ace but i think the problem is since he came we have only seen him playing under a not interested team managed by Big Sam, so people are judging him on that, cant wait to see him on Saturday

I miss the Big Belgian fella being utterly world class but Writing off Tosun is bizarre.

Lukaku is certainly a difficult act to follow.

As some of our Turkish frandels have have suggested I think Tosun's playing style won't endear him to many fans. He plays a lot like Jelavic did, but a much better version.

I think he'll flourish in this newly assembled squad.

Lukaku is certainly a difficult act to follow.

As some of our Turkish frandels have have suggested I think Tosun's playing style won't endear him to many fans. He plays a lot like Jelavic did, but a much better version.

I think he'll flourish in this newly assembled squad.

Doesn't help when we have folks with an ingrained hatred of him because they wrote him off before he signed in January and then he looked alright but they'd already stuck to that point of view.

..he’s ok but I’d be surprised if we’re not in the market for a top striker in January.

I don't know eggsy. We still need to find another permanent centre half and a central midfielder or two. Not sure if we'll have the resources to get anyone better than Cenk. My feeling is that we'll try to find a young understudy with potential.

..he’s ok but I’d be surprised if we’re not in the market for a top striker in January.

You called?

dominic-calvert-lewin-england-u20-world-cup_1ernfigfy3w7t1s88drjfjq70i.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.