2018/19 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember all the Turkish fans saying he is superb and too good for us.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA your league is rubbish and akin to the Scottish Junkies Premier League.

Haha? So you are happy because an Everton player isn't playing well? So much for being a true Evertonian

....being the best finisher at Everton is hardly an accolade. You are probably right but it’s arguable. If you have ‘tons of ability’, you are able to score remarkable goals. If you have tons of ability you worry CBs and turn them inside out. If you have tons of ability you create. I guarantee CBs are chuffed when his name is on the team sheet.

The only comparison with Betbatov is that they are both human beings.

You can have tons of football ability but not the physical nature to worry defences. We’ve all see what he can do with the ball at his feet: he’s lethal.

You can have tons of football ability but not the physical nature to worry defences. We’ve all see what he can do with the ball at his feet: he’s lethal.

...sorry, Matey, I think he’s very ordinary but i’ve always thought he’s very ordinary. I really don’t think he’s got tons of ability. If he had tons of ability he’d cause problems. He doesn’t cause problems.

He’s an ok finisher. Just ok.

I never proclaimed he was too good for us and we would be a stepping stone for his career. You and all the other Turkish fans need to apologise for over hyping him to us.

Well neither did I. Those were mostly trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.