Cazoo to replace Sportpesa

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren’t under investigation mate. Any tabloid that claims that we have been is chatting bubbles.

Sometimes you just need to accept the reality, rather than making excuses to maintain a fantasy.
I’m not maintaining a fantasy. I don’t know what involvement usmanov has in the day to day running of the club, but I’d suggest his company’s sponsership of: the training ground, Matchday at the stadium and preferred naming rights to the stadium suggests he’s quite influential.

I don’t constantly look to take shots. I comment on club news which, unfortunately, is 9/10 extremely underwhelming when the leaders try to pretend we want to mix it with the big boys.

To "mix with the big boys" you have to get there first.

Why would anyone want to sponsor a club who isn't one of the top clubs?

You can moan all you want (and you do!) but what are you suggesting happens instead then? Demand that someone sponsors us?

A big company does not want to sponsor us big money because we are not a big club at present. If we manage to become a big club again by winning stuff the big sponsors will come.

Its not that hard to understand is it?

Is it not obvious anyway with the Finch Farm sponsor and the large chunk for dibs on the stadium name? haha.

It’s obvious and completely legitimate. They’re clearly limiting their investments though, choosing to swerve the shirt sponsorship opportunity.

I’m not maintaining a fantasy. I don’t know what involvement usmanov has in the day to day running of the club, but I’d suggest his company’s sponsership of: the training ground, Matchday at the stadium and preferred naming rights to the stadium suggests he’s quite influential.

They’re tiny sums from a man wealthier than Abramovich, and he’s just swerved the shirt sponsoring opportunity.

They’re tiny sums from a man wealthier than Abramovich, and he’s just swerved the shirt sponsoring opportunity.
Because of FFP owners can’t just throw money at clubs. Thanks to Koeman/Walsh Allardyce and Silva their wasteful in the market has handicapped Ancelotti and whoever bankrolls the club in in the current market.

A company with limited ambition sponsoring a club with the same, feels right
It's a new company only founded in 2018, the owner has had two successful companies,LoveFilm that he sold for 200 mill to Amazon and Zoopla that he sold for 1 bill. Proper 'limited ambition' having a very successful businessman involved with the club isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.