Carragher: Top six the furthest Everton can go

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Jamie tries to upset you with comments about Everton, just read the following from his autobiography and think " what a fcuking whopper he really is " He thinks he is Tony Soprano the fcuking melt.

When my leg was broken in an horrific tackle by Lucas Neill in September 2003, my mates were ready to hunt him down if I gave the go-ahead.

A few weeks later I received a phone call. “You won’t believe this, Jay. We’re in the Trafford Centre and Lucas Neill is walking straight towards us. What do you reckon?”

Did I really want Neill to take a crack? “There’s only one problem,” added the voice. “Little Davey Thommo is with him.”

That was that. I could hardly let one of my best mates, David Thompson, now a Blackburn player, become a witness to an assault. Besides he’d have recognised the attackers. The impromptu mission was aborted and I sent a text to Thommo telling him Neill should give him a hug of thanks.

As word got back to Blackburn about the near miss, or should that be hit, their coach Terry Darracott, a Scouser, appealed to one of my friends to call the boys off. I agreed.

http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/2008/09/04/carragher-nearly-had-lucas-neill-assaulted/

what he fails to realise is that if we didn't let all those stupid last minute goals in last season we would have been pushing for CL until the last week. We are stronger this season

lets wait an see eh carra

Oh bore off Carra, you absolute genocide of a human.

'bt da mighty libberpewl FC wil be up der in da top 4'

Sure they will be lid, sure.
W E A P O N.

So Carra joins the friggin RS Bandwagon on the sofa: Lawro, Hansen, James, Owen, Carragher, Thompson, Keegan, Barnes - will we hear anything new?

When Jamie tries to upset you with comments about Everton, just read the following from his autobiography and think " what a fcuking whopper he really is " He thinks he is Tony Soprano the fcuking melt.

When my leg was broken in an horrific tackle by Lucas Neill in September 2003, my mates were ready to hunt him down if I gave the go-ahead.

A few weeks later I received a phone call. “You won’t believe this, Jay. We’re in the Trafford Centre and Lucas Neill is walking straight towards us. What do you reckon?”

Did I really want Neill to take a crack? “There’s only one problem,” added the voice. “Little Davey Thommo is with him.”

That was that. I could hardly let one of my best mates, David Thompson, now a Blackburn player, become a witness to an assault. Besides he’d have recognised the attackers. The impromptu mission was aborted and I sent a text to Thommo telling him Neill should give him a hug of thanks.

As word got back to Blackburn about the near miss, or should that be hit, their coach Terry Darracott, a Scouser, appealed to one of my friends to call the boys off. I agreed.

http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/2008/09/04/carragher-nearly-had-lucas-neill-assaulted/

Whatever. What-ev-er.

Poor Jamie and Stevie Me seem to have forgotten about the last two seasons, lets finish above them for the 3rd year running to jog their poor little memories.

His turkey red gob puffing and panting 4 mins after the kick off is a sure sign his arteries are blocked - the pish head won't be here much longer - hardly worth talking about.

Send him some warfarin tablets instead.

He's trying way too hard to secure a niche as being the 'tell-it-like-it-is' go to guy on the Sky sports team.

It's just coming over as surly know nothing rants.

He'll struggle on the telly. He just looks narky and shifty.

Careful ! He ' knows' very bad and incredibly naughty men.

Look how Lucas Neil came close to a painful demise in the Trafford Centre a few years back.

He's a regular Tony Soprano you know .

Careful ! He ' knows' very bad and incredibly naughty men.

Look how Lucas Neil came close to a painful demise in the Trafford Centre a few years back.

He's a regular Tony Soprano you know .

Are you referring to the CHS (Carragher Hit Squad)

Status
Not open for further replies.