Votes: 9 12.3%
  • 5-9

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • All of them

Votes: 55 75.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many lol, It will be has it effected Pickford in training and so on-we may even get the odd normal question whatever one of them is, as half the time the questions that should be asked never are

I hope he complains about those tackles we want mentioning.
I hope he says Klopp smashed up the container on the car park
I hope he says he’ll pick Pickford again next week
Please Carlo

From all the news on this, I presume someone has died. So he will be asked the same questions until May with ever growing rage.

Can't imagine what they are going through right now, it's not like any of our players have ever received any sickening injuries before. Even if they had there would probably be a support group set up for the player that caused that injury, focusing more on his recovery than our player with his leg hanging off.

“Yes it was a derby, there was a lot of intensity, there were some tough challenges from both sides. We feel sorry for Virgil and hope he is ok soon but then we begin to prepare for the next game”

He just needs to close them all down and simply say he is concentrating on staying top of the league ... yes top of the league. All of the whinging from RS has taken away from this ... COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.