2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he's gone from a good guy to a full blown Kopite
Especially after his stance on the European Super League, to then go and join the chief architect of the competition, who are morally bankrupt. The utter rat.

We can't make any judgements on either the manager or the team this past season. It was played in conditions we've never seen before because of Covid.

We could argue that take away some of the crazy results at Goodison we would have finished top six or possibly top four, but other clubs could say the same.

I don't think this team is as bad as some here say, and if we strengthen midfield with even two signings we will be OK. Of course, we'd like to improve
in other areas, but I'd like to keep all of our forwards.

Assuming a return of crowds we'll do a hell of a lot better at home next season, but not as well away, no matter who manages us, imo.

he has made u all his cuckold. look at u pathetic individuals ready to help ancelotti mount the everton anytime he wants.

We thought he was leaving to go to Madrid but he appears to have made a first class trip into several thousand Evertonian heads and he is having a picnic

I hate to sound all revisionist over his time here, but the big games where we felt we were up against it, he seemed to have a game plan and get the players to be able to execute it 90% of the time. But it’s the bread and butter games, especially after around Christmas it feels like he kind of didn’t bother and just let the players or possibly coaching staff get on with it (purely speculation on my behalf of course,).

Which is probably fine at a Real Madrid where your players and resources will be enough to see off most of the league without anything more than small management or guidance.

Some of our performances week to week were night and day. Just beat the worst team in the league in the penultimate game and we could likely achieve something, yet we couldn’t even lay a glove on them.

I could of course be chatting absolute crap like, but some of the stuff coming out does sort of hint it.

It's no wonder the players were game raisers given the guidance from the manager.

I think he came here for a pay day... he never really cared. Barca wanted klopp but klopp declined. If carlo loved us he would’ve declined but he jump ship as soon as he could. That’s what hurts. Why is our fate soo bad? Why do we not deserve any good things? Wish Carlo would come back.

We were 6 points off bottom mate, he was brought to avoid relegation. That’s a fact, you can’t dress it up

No I agree 100% that's what fat Sam was brought into do, but the way Carlo made it sound was like it's been our aim in recent years, rather than once in the past 15/ish years.

He's trying to play off the fact he finished 10th was some sort of achievement because we are "trying to avoid relegation" it was quite embarassing from him

One unexpected sewer rat we had there ,just like koeman ,except koeman actually got us into Europe despite how disastrous that turned out

Status
Not open for further replies.