2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that.

Still, if you average the first half-season over the entirety, the points approach applies to both seasons. In candor, I think he had considerably less available than RM did.

I think the guy has earned his reputation.
I have a tough time defending his tenure here because aside from the 5 games to start the year he was serving up the same dirge the whole time. Ok we had a couple of good stretches of winning in that but so have Pulis and Dyche.

€6m a season, took a 50% pay cut to get out of Goodison
I have been presented with an unexpected opportunity which I believe is the right move for me and my family at this time."
Sounds like he couldn't wait to get out, which makes me wonder if it's all on him being a total ratsnake or if there's been some problems behind closed doors with him & Mosh, Brands, Kenwright

I get that.

Still, if you average the first half-season over the entirety, the points approach applies to both seasons. In candor, I think he had considerably less available than RM did.

I think the guy has earned his reputation.

Carlo has the best win percentage since Howard.

Well at least I don’t have to hold my tongue anymore.

Failed with a 12 place finish. Failed with a 10th place finish and his own squad.

Played some of the very worst football I’ve seen at the club and his penchant to play elderly players over youth infuriated me.

That said I think this might be the beginning of the chain of events that sees us going down in the next 5 years.
Give over.

It leaves a really bad taste in the mouth. We've been used and are now left in a complete mess.

I can see myself becoming disillusioned with football altogether pretty soon. The game is becoming a soap opera more than a sport.
I left a couple of football what app groups this year. Just losing interest. Very passionate evertonian and football fan. Work professionally in coaching. But taking the contact out of the game, introducing Var, soft players and the likes of super league rubbish and frauds, brown envelopes etc it's very easy to become disillusioned with the current game.

....always thought Ancelotti was here to bring stability through the stadium build. Big blow for Moshiri but I’m not bothered, especially if the stories of him wanting Pedro & others are true.

Opportunity to bring success rather than stability but that’s such a difficult requirement to fill & I have no idea who the replacement should be.

And the trend of Everton managers falling upwards continues.

I have no doubt over time he would have improved us, 1 summer window is not enough, that being said he was very average overall in this tenure.

Snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.