2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Carlo has an excuse this time around. We were missing a few key players and they should have had 2 reds PLUS they took out Richarlison midway through it. My only criticism is Andre. He just can’t be playing at this point.
The lack of coverage in the middle of the field is a season long problem that Carlo refuses to address. He set us up in a 4-4-2 shape out of possession today and United ruthlessly moved around in that area to expose Doucoure and Gomes and then Davies and Gomes later on. Rewatch the goal and look where Davies and Doucoure are as the ball come into Martial. It's horrendous stuff and it goes on the organization and setup being given by the manager.

I just hope this does not set us back again like our run after the derby. We will be fatigued and missing Richy for a couple of games now. Very disappointed Gordon was not put on as the replacement for Richy.
Yeah I just don’t get the Gordon thing, when he has come on he has looked decent.

4 big games in the space of 10 days or something with all/most of your key players out and your main player out of form, was always gonna be a challenge. We looked tired and second best to everything today. Some showed a bit of determination but overall we looked gassed. I’m gutted but given circumstances it is what it is.

I just don't understand how a manager like him can think players like Davies, Bernard and Tosun can contribute anything.

Calling it last few days. They played most of those who sat on the bench v leeds.
We have very few bodies to rotate.
Its starting to show.
And tbh they cant half pull in some quality from that squad.
Sheff utd and city within 48 hours of each other.
Squad is being stretched to limit now.

Calling it last few days. They played most of those who sat on the bench v leeds.
We have very few bodies to rotate.
Its starting to show.
And tbh they cant half pull in some quality from that squad.
Sheff utd and city within 48 hours of each other.
Squad is being stretched to limit now.
We have bodies too, dead bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.