2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most bizare thing is you read kopites screaming he rattled Ancelotti. Wtf did they watch.
The desperation is real cringe now. And it comes from klopp. Not talking about losing as you dont ever want a good loser. Big smiley everyones my friend when he gets his own way. Bitter spiteful chap when he doesnt.
They're becoming a real bore now.
Exactly. He is orchestrating a campaign that is basically bullying by the media. Dresses like a tramp, backwards baseball cap-loving, gurning gimp. No dignity, He looks like a wet lurcher dog that picked up one of those false teeth squeaky toys. Utter disgrace,

The most bizare thing is you read kopites screaming he rattled Ancelotti. Wtf did they watch.
The desperation is real cringe now. And it comes from klopp. Not talking about losing as you dont ever want a good loser. Big smiley everyones my friend when he gets his own way. Bitter spiteful chap when he doesnt.
They're becoming a real bore now.

What meaning!! They have never been anything else.

Exactly. He is orchestrating a campaign that is basically bullying by the media. Dresses like a tramp, backwards baseball cap-loving, gurning gimp. No dignity, He looks like a wet lurcher dog that picked up one of those false teeth squeaky toys. Utter disgrace,
B9FD294B-B210-4356-A2FB-DE8563B2A54F.jpeg
What you say?

Inappropriate Language
Interesting to hear the differing perspectives on Carlo.
"After I saw your post earlier I asked myself what it was that gave me the impression that Ancelotti was classy and decent. To be honest, I was short of an answer for a while. It just seemed to appear, to me, to be a perception, yet I'm not sure what that perception was based on. Maybe it is because he's been a successful manager but has not come over as a total [Poor language removed] (Ferguson) a complete narcissist (Mourinho) an insecure crybaby (Guardiola) or a sad, bitter [Poor language removed] (Moyes et al). I just don't remember him being a [Poor language removed] but, then again, he's always pretty much flew under my radar. He could have been a [Poor language removed] in the past, but I'll not have seen it or noticed.

Now, at the [Poor language removed], that's different. He's gone to a club he never really wanted to go to just because he was offered increasingly obscene amounts of money to do so until he said ''[Poor language removed] it, go one then.'' When he initially came in he sounded sane and sensible, which was refreshing given the [Poor language removed]'s track record. Since then, though, he seems to have declined and succumbed to the curse of the Bitters. He now talks utter bollocks and comes over rather insincere. I know, being at the [Poor language removed] could have turned even Mother Teresa into a bitter old hag, so I'm unsure whether Ancelotti has been tainted by them or whether he's always been a snide but I've not seen it due to lack of exposure to him.

People who have followed him and his career more closely will know a lot better than I whether he's been dragged into the Goodison cesspit and tainted, or if he was always a bit of an arse. From the little I knew about Guardiola before he embraced the blood-soaked Dirham I also thought he seemed ok too. Now he's up close, he's clearly a [Poor language removed]. So maybe Ancelotti gave a favourable impression from afar, but it doesn't bear up to closer scrutiny?"

Interesting to hear the differing perspectives on Carlo.
"After I saw your post earlier I asked myself what it was that gave me the impression that Ancelotti was classy and decent. To be honest, I was short of an answer for a while. It just seemed to appear, to me, to be a perception, yet I'm not sure what that perception was based on. Maybe it is because he's been a successful manager but has not come over as a total [Poor language removed] (Ferguson) a complete narcissist (Mourinho) an insecure crybaby (Guardiola) or a sad, bitter [Poor language removed] (Moyes et al). I just don't remember him being a [Poor language removed] but, then again, he's always pretty much flew under my radar. He could have been a [Poor language removed] in the past, but I'll not have seen it or noticed.

Now, at the [Poor language removed], that's different. He's gone to a club he never really wanted to go to just because he was offered increasingly obscene amounts of money to do so until he said ''[Poor language removed] it, go one then.'' When he initially came in he sounded sane and sensible, which was refreshing given the [Poor language removed]'s track record. Since then, though, he seems to have declined and succumbed to the curse of the Bitters. He now talks utter bollocks and comes over rather insincere. I know, being at the [Poor language removed] could have turned even Mother Teresa into a bitter old hag, so I'm unsure whether Ancelotti has been tainted by them or whether he's always been a snide but I've not seen it due to lack of exposure to him.

People who have followed him and his career more closely will know a lot better than I whether he's been dragged into the Goodison cesspit and tainted, or if he was always a bit of an arse. From the little I knew about Guardiola before he embraced the blood-soaked Dirham I also thought he seemed ok too. Now he's up close, he's clearly a [Poor language removed]. So maybe Ancelotti gave a favourable impression from afar, but it doesn't bear up to closer scrutiny?"

Sums the mentalists up.

Insane people don't think they are in the wrong.

Ask any fan of any club, and they will all tell you the RS are the worst club on the planet. As soon as you start to become a threat, they will brick your coach or damage your headquarters, get the media to write lies and slurs about your club/manager/players and if the worst comes to the worst, attack/kill fans and get the country banned from Europe (but make sure it is never mentioned).

Hope Sheffield smash them later.

"The derby showed that we can compete but, honestly, we are not at the same level of Liverpool," he said.

"In my opinion, Liverpool are one of the best teams in Europe, for sure, no doubt about this. I don't know how far we are, really, but we are not at the same level, we have to work on this.

"Experience, knowledge, all these kind of things, we have to improve the quality of the squad year by year and be a little patient. Of course we cannot reach top results immediately, we need time and step by step I think we can reach a very good level in England.

"We are surprised to be at the top, honestly, but we accept this! We want to stay there as long as possible. It will be difficult, we know, every game is more and more difficult, but we have to try."

"I love football, I love what I'm doing and I'm able to keep that same passion I had as a kid when I played in the streets," he said.

"The best part of my job is the training sessions. I like to be on the pitch, to stay with my players and work with them and to try and build something together.

"The most difficult part of our job is the team selection. Sometimes it gives you a little bit of sadness because you have to tell some players to stay out and sometimes they deserve to play, but the line-up is chosen for very little details.

"Time flies, but I'm really, really happy to be here. I love the atmosphere here. The club is like a family so I feel really comfortable."

I think that Carlo as our manager is what upset all those pundits, how dare we have a class manager like him. The Pickers incident was a way of getting at us.

"The derby showed that we can compete but, honestly, we are not at the same level of Liverpool," he said.

"In my opinion, Liverpool are one of the best teams in Europe, for sure, no doubt about this. I don't know how far we are, really, but we are not at the same level, we have to work on this.

"Experience, knowledge, all these kind of things, we have to improve the quality of the squad year by year and be a little patient. Of course we cannot reach top results immediately, we need time and step by step I think we can reach a very good level in England.

"We are surprised to be at the top, honestly, but we accept this! We want to stay there as long as possible. It will be difficult, we know, every game is more and more difficult, but we have to try."

"I love football, I love what I'm doing and I'm able to keep that same passion I had as a kid when I played in the streets," he said.

"The best part of my job is the training sessions. I like to be on the pitch, to stay with my players and work with them and to try and build something together.

"The most difficult part of our job is the team selection. Sometimes it gives you a little bit of sadness because you have to tell some players to stay out and sometimes they deserve to play, but the line-up is chosen for very little details.

"Time flies, but I'm really, really happy to be here. I love the atmosphere here. The club is like a family so I feel really comfortable."
The guy just oozes class

Stopping complacency creeping in and taking the pressure off.

Status
Not open for further replies.