2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I just can’t understand all this

We’ve been adrift and crap for years with no real prospects of getting better or doing anything of note

we get one of the all time great coaches in

he is just over half way into his first proper season, we are well placed still and show clear improvements even if very very flawed.

however there are countless multi-paragraph posts with expert views on perceived errors, declaring basically they are right and the manager was wrong. Not opinions, stated as facts...all over the shop. In between those are posts already sneering and getting little digs in. Then there’s the few who are barely hiding that they want to go full on Sack him, I don’t care who he is!! and w be doing so as soon as they think its safe.

I mean at what point as a fan do you ever stfu and just support and wait and see, and if ever there was a time in the last 25yrs to stfu, support and wait and see.....is it not bloody now?

I guess I’m just surprised that even though I knew it wouldn’t be long before I’d be seeing defensive “he’s not above criticism” posts that it’s still a disappointment to see all this. Pages of whinging.

I personally will accept whatever the hell he decides to do with this club until at least the season after next without bothering to overthink it and worry about it because christ knows regardless of your amazing insight on whatever crap game we have had recently, overall he will not be doing any worse than the best of the previous chancers we had nor any worse than any other manager we might have gotten in if he hadn’t joined. Debating and dismantling every decision and game of a Marco Silva, yeah I get it. This...nah..

looking forward to tmros game and all the next ones, and the transfer window and then a new season with an ever better team. It feels refreshing to be 100% behind a manager and not be thinking about whether they will be good enough and see out the season and who the hell might come in next.

rant over

We’ve been adrift and crap for years with no real prospects of getting better or doing anything of note

he is just over half way into his first proper season, we are well placed still and show clear improvements even if very very flawed.

however there are countless multi-paragraph posts with expert views on perceived errors, declaring basically they are right and the manager was wrong. Not opinions, stated as facts...all over the shop. In between those are posts already sneering and getting little digs in. Then there’s the few who are barely hiding that they want to go full on Sack him, I don’t care who he is!! and w be doing so as soon as they think its safe.

I mean at what point as a fan do you ever stfu and just support and wait and see, and if ever there was a time in the last 25yrs to stfu, support and wait and see.....is it not bloody now?

I guess I’m just surprised that even though I knew it wouldn’t be long before I’d be seeing defensive “he’s not above criticism” posts that it’s still a disappointment to see all this. Pages of whinging.

I personally will accept whatever the hell he decides to do with this club until at least the season after next without bothering to overthink it and worry about it because christ knows regardless of your amazing insight on whatever crap game we have had recently, overall he will not be doing any worse than the best of the previous chancers we had nor any worse than any other manager we might have gotten in if he hadn’t joined. Debating and dismantling every decision and game of a Marco Silva, yeah I get it. This...nah..

looking forward to tmros game and all the next ones, and the transfer window and then a new season with an ever better team. It feels refreshing to be 100% behind a manager and not be thinking about whether they will be good enough and see out the season and who the hell might come in next.

rant over
Amen.

rant over
I get you.

We are still allowed to discuss his shortcomings though.
We are still allowed to discuss how bad the performances have been.
We are still allowed to discuss how losing at hone to West Ham, Leeds, Newcastle and Fulham is a bit grim, especially with performances like we’ve seen.

People calling for his head need to get a grip of course. But this seems like a general swipe at anybody questioning anything at all, which is a load of bollocks if that is the case.
Telling people who don’t see things your way to STFU is all a bit RAWK behaviour tbh.

Last edited:
I get you.

We are still allowed to discuss his shortcomings though.
We are still allowed to discuss how bad the performances have been.
We are still allowed to discuss how losing at hone to West Ham, Leeds, Newcastle and Fulham is a bit grim, especially with performances like we’ve seen.

People calling for his head need to get a grip of course. But this seems like a general swipe at anybody questioning anything at all, which is a load of bollocks if that is the case.
Go through the thread and tell me how many people have actually done that.

Don't think you will find many, it seems to be something thrown out there if you question the poor performances.

Don't think you will find many, it seems to be something thrown out there if you question the poor performances.
Yep, this need to act all Carlo superfan and try and act all knowledgeable on the internet to anybody who dares question anything. It’s all a bit weird to be honest.
Calling people “plotters” etc

You got to look at yourself in the mirror as an Evertonian when if Everton win a game of football on a Wednesday night and you, well should be, embarrassed to log onto an everton forum. But thats where a lot of lids in here are at right now.

And further more when an Everton defeat empowers you to do what gives you that sweat release and spew your boil on here. Look deep in that mirror and figure it out. Toffee.

You got to look at yourself in the mirror as an Evertonian when if Everton win a game of football on a Wednesday night and you, well should be, embarrassed to log onto an everton forum. But thats where a lot of lids in here are at right now.

And further more when an Everton defeat empowers you to do what gives you that sweat release and spew your boil on here. Look deep in that mirror and figure it out. Toffee.
Who’s that aimed at mate?

rant over

Great post, and well said.

Some fans tallk like they have only ever had the best of the best, like its a devine right to win and get everything they want.

Every tiny little bad thing blown up to huge proportions, its draining to read on every platform.

Great post, and well said.

Some fans tallk like they have only ever had the best of the best, like its a devine right to win and get everything they want.

Every tiny little bad thing blown up to huge proportions, its draining to read on every platform.
I thought this was an Everton forum where people came to write their feelings about Everton.

Maybe the forum should be closed down or just a “superfan” section should be made, for all the ones who try to act superior on here.

you aren’t going to agree with everyone, I thought you would have sussed that one out by now.

rant over
100% agree.

Nobody has that I can see. It’s a complete straw man.

The party line has been set on here now. You cannot question anything Ancelotti does, not a single decision he makes, even if he plays Joao Virginia up front you cannot question it otherwise YOU WANT HIM SACKED AND WANT MOYES TO COME IN. Dreadfully boring now tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.