2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
We paid Leicester £2m compo to get Steve Walsh off them.

Let that sink in.

To pinch their scout to be our Director of Football - that was the real madness. It is even how his Wiki page describes him.

I'm all for giving people the chance to progress and grateful for people who have done the same in my employed life, but it was a huge risk that went badly wrong. Walsh is someone good with a budget, not a blank cheque book - very different skills - especially at a club the size of Everton.

Top 10 finish or europa league would be nice this season. Honestly, the squad ain't much better than that.

Well, there's always January transfer window to fix things. We'll see.

Absolute joy to watch. Balance on both flanks with pace and counter attacking options.

dropping siggy and Gomes is the reason we’ve look so good and playing quick football.

James moving to the middle is another great decision.

Spot on tactical decision by Carlo, let’s hope the team has the stamina to keep this momentum in the second half.

Why do you just choose to compare the part where I say Mourinho and not the other terrible managers who still influenced in a short period of time. I don’t say at any point that I expect us to be

yea of course. I’m just giving an example of someone implementing a game plan very quickly at clubs. At what point do I a) praise Sam allardyce, or b) imply I like the guy.
My point has been I just wish that I could see a style/pattern of play/formation/set up that I can see Ancelotti is working towards. That’s all. I then gave examples of other managers who bring a style of play. I’ve then just been attacked by everyone calling out the managers names I’ve used. I’m NOT saying I want the other managers, I’m just saying they bring a style of play to any team they manage, whether good or bad is not what I’m judging. Jesus, it’s hard to get a point across typing.....

wait so is carlo terrible? I mean any other manager still have years of mis management to fix

Carlo nearly made me smash my tv today.

We played so well in the first half. Then it looked like James moved to the right after the half time. Why? The team was awful in the second half. We were sitting back against a Championship side at 1-3. Got lucky with their penalty. Just left things gone a bit late to ring some changes. Luckily we hanged on today. Phew.

Gobfrey really is not a right-back by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.