2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deffo going to have something in his contract that states if an elite level club comes in for him (Madrid) he can go. With little money being paid.

Well that’s one of the removal vans I rather suspected visiting a Blundellsands address. Awaits the second.

Maybe it's for the better. Carlo is a good mgr if he is surrounded with good players. Our team with mostly lay back players need a good motivator and a fighter like City's Pep, a disciplinarian type of mgr and one that keen and passion on playing young bloods (to produce our own Foldens) and trusting them (like Gordon, Nkounkou) for long term projects.

I can't believe people are that bothered! If any other manager had been allowed to sign the players he did and serve up the dross he did they would have been uproar on here.

"Allowed to sign players he did"

Nah, Everton were only able to sign the players he did because of his name.

That is now gone.

Maybe it's for the better. Carlo is a good mgr if he is surrounded with good players. Our team with mostly lay back players need a good motivator and a fighter like City's Pep, a disciplinarian type of mgr and one that keen and passion on playing young bloods (to produce our own Foldens) and trusting them (like Gordon, Nkounkou) for long term projects.

I would see it as an opportunity if I had any trust in the jokers at the top to pick the right guy.

But I don't.

I hope he’s not leaving because we’ve had any bad news on the stadium. It’s only a few weeks since he said he wanted to lead us there.

Status
Not open for further replies.