2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulo Fonseca is available

Just saying like...

He just strikes me as another one who just wouldn’t care if we won or lost. He’d just use us to put himself in the shop window for another club and the apathy spreads to the players who just down tools yet again.

We need a manager who is committed to weeding out the bad eggs in the squad and taking us forward over the next few seasons .

The more I know about football. The more disillusioned I get with the whole thing. No loyallaty except it seems yet again where that shower are concerned cause you can bet your bottom dollar that Klipperty was sounded out. NEA about the Euros either.

In my honest opinion something has happened to change his mind. Always considered him a man of class and integrity, always come across like that and wouldn’t expect him to go back on his word.

The pessimist in me - which 35 years of Everton has instilled in me - says this is an Everton related problem. I’m leaning towards the idea that he hasn’t been given reassurances this summer and believes the job requires a lot more extensive work than he may have hoped for and he won’t be given that.
There is zero evidence that Everton has been anything other than supportive of Ancelotti and has done nothing to cause him to leave.
Ancelotti has despite the sentiments expressed in his book simply done what every other manager would do and crapped on us when a better opportunity arose.
No one to blame here but Ancelotti.
Get over it.

Win % can be misleading.

Arteta was 47% at Arsenal last season. At a similar age, Klopp got 35% at Mainz which got him the Dortmund job.

It is relative to the team being managed, the league they are in and the overall capability of the squad.

Brighton have had 41 points for the last two seasons and been comfortable from relegation while playing good Football.

Potter is a good manager, his win % won't stop him getting a good opportunity with a more ambitious club.

He's the dark horse for me.

He just strikes me as another one who just wouldn’t care if we won or lost. He’d just use us to put himself in the shop window for another club and the apathy spreads to the players who just down tools yet again.

We need a manager who is committed to weeding out the bad eggs in the squad and taking us forward over the next few seasons .
Arise the Moyesiah

Status
Not open for further replies.