2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking taste in baubles as well.
Koeman was the antichrist of man-management. He has made 2 livings off his playing career. The Finch Farm staff saw it as a positive if he was taking the day golfing I am sure.
Carlos is the expert at man management, lets face it whoever (we can attract to) suceeds him is a huge step down.

You know you're not allowed nice thing when you just get off the phone to your old man...

"I'm glad he's gone, he can take that James with him, he's garbage too.... worst football i've ever seen that Carlo"

Who would you have?

"That Nuno from Wolves in a winner (zero trophies, 3 sackings), and he'd play someone who will make a difference... like Gordon".

Just exterminate the club, we deserve nothing.

Nuno's tactics are a replica of Carlo's this season - ultra defensive football, decent results against the better sides but struggles against the poor sides as cant set teams up to be on the front foot.

If he came aboard its 8th at best every season.

You know you're not allowed nice thing when you just get off the phone to your old man...

"I'm glad he's gone, he can take that James with him, he's garbage too.... worst football i've ever seen that Carlo"

Who would you have?

"That Nuno from Wolves in a winner (zero trophies, 3 sackings), and he'd play someone who will make a difference... like Gordon".

Have we got the same Da???

Rumours from the Club are that Leighton Baines plotted against Carlo Ancelotti and convinced the players to turn against the manager and pretty much down tools. Oh Bainesy, you little rascal, you've gone and done it again.

But we don't know that. The board might have said "right, what do you need". They might have also said "you're getting this". All we know is that Carlo publicly said 2 weeks ago he wasn't interested in the Real job at all and here we are. If the board did shut up shop and say he couldn't get what was needed then that's exactly correct in calling them out. We simply just don't know why he's leaving a club he was sacked from and will be again in a short time frame most likely.

In my honest opinion something has happened to change his mind. Always considered him a man of class and integrity, always come across like that and wouldn’t expect him to go back on his word.

The pessimist in me - which 35 years of Everton has instilled in me - says this is an Everton related problem. I’m leaning towards the idea that he hasn’t been given reassurances this summer and believes the job requires a lot more extensive work than he may have hoped for and he won’t be given that.

Who would you have?

You’re lucky mate, my Dad is a Kopite

Status
Not open for further replies.