2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way Gerrard is coming to Everton.
The fella binned a move to Chelski when his family were threatened and would certainly not go down that road again.
I personally don't want Carlo to go but if he doesn't want to be here it's best that he goes.
I think if he goes it's not because he is too big for the Everton job but rather that the job is too big for him and he knows it.

He likes our new away kit.

He ditched it when Chelsea put 6 past us, and he realised that he had to think a bit about defending as well as gung ho attacking, and the the old Everton problem hit him..we didn't have the players good enough to defend AND attack. Martinez was a good manager ,far better than Koeman, who weirdly went on to manage one of the top clubs in the world....an exeptional move for Koeman, who has no coaching skill or man management skill at all.
Shocking taste in baubles as well.

Supporting Everton.

giphy.gif

You know you're not allowed nice thing when you just get off the phone to your old man...

"I'm glad he's gone, he can take that James with him, he's garbage too.... worst football i've ever seen that Carlo"

Who would you have?

"That Nuno from Wolves in a winner (zero trophies, 3 sackings), and he'd play someone who will make a difference... like Gordon".

Just exterminate the club, we deserve nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.